BHMJ provides the service of obtaining an ICV certificate through one of our associates.
In-country Value is a program launched by Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC)
Currently, it is being administered and monitored by the Ministry of Industry & Advanced Technology. (MOIAT)
1. Al Raqamiya Management Consulting Firm
2. ARC Auditors & Consultants
3. Ardent Advisory & Accounting LLC
4. Assist Plus for accounting and auditing services
5. Baker Tilly MKM Chartered Accountants
7. Deloitte & Touche (Middle East)
8. Ernst & Young
9. Evas International Chartered Accountants
10. Focus Chartered Accountants
11. Grant Thornton Auditing and Accounting
12. HLB Hamt Chartered Accountants
13. Hamid Al Kaabi Accounts Audit
14. Kreston Menon Chartered Accountants
15. Mayur Batra Group
16. Mazars Chartered Accountants
17. PKF – United Arab Emirates
20. Talal Abu Ghazaleh & Co. International
21. Zayed Chartered Accountant
What is ICV in the United Arab Emirates?
The National In-Country Value (ICV) Program is a UAE government program that aims to boost economic performance and support local industries by redirecting higher portions of public spending into the national economy.
Is ICV certificate mandatory in UAE?
All government and semi-government entities in Abu Dhabi require an ICV certificate for their procurements.