BHMJ provides the service of obtaining an ICV certificate through one of our associates.
In-country Value is a program launched by Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC)
Currently, it is being administered and monitored by the Ministry of Industry & Advanced Technology. (MOIAT)
1. Al Raqamiya Management Consulting Firm
2. ARC Auditors & Consultants
3. Ardent Advisory & Accounting LLC
4. Assist Plus for accounting and auditing services
5. Baker Tilly MKM Chartered Accountants
7. Deloitte & Touche (Middle East)
8. Ernst & Young
9. Evas International Chartered Accountants
10. Focus Chartered Accountants
11. Grant Thornton Auditing and Accounting
12. HLB Hamt Chartered Accountants
13. Hamid Al Kaabi Accounts Audit
14. Kreston Menon Chartered Accountants
15. Mayur Batra Group
16. Mazars Chartered Accountants
17. PKF – United Arab Emirates
20. Talal Abu Ghazaleh & Co. International
21. Zayed Chartered Accountant
What is ICV in the United Arab Emirates?
The National In-Country Value (ICV) Program is a UAE government program that aims to boost economic performance and support local industries by redirecting higher portions of public spending into the national economy.
Is ICV certificate mandatory in UAE?
All government and semi-government entities in Abu Dhabi require an ICV certificate for their procurements.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.