Management consulting is the practice of helping organizations to improve their performance. Organizations may draw upon the services of management consultants for a number of reasons, including gaining external (and presumably objective) advice and access to consultants’ specialized expertise.
As a result of their exposure to, and relationships with numerous organizations, consulting firms are typically aware of industry “best practices”. However, the specific nature of the situations under consideration may limit the ability or appropriateness of transferring such practices from one organization to another.
Consultancies may provide organizational change management assistance, development of coaching skills, process analysis, technology implementation, strategy development, or operational improvement services. Management consultants often bring their own proprietary methodologies or frameworks to guide the identification of problems and to serve as the basis for recommendations with a view to more effective or efficient ways of performing work tasks.
The management consulting services which we provide are:
- Preparation of Feasibility reports and appraisals
- Due diligence reports.
- Strategic Planning
- Management reports with organizational reviews and recommendations.
- Developing Management Information Systems (MIS).
- Devising cost control and cost reduction measures for maximizing efficiency and profitability. Business Set up
- Formation of Companies in Mainland, Free Zones and Offshore.
- Drafting of Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Drafting of Partnership and other Commercial Agreements and Memorandum of Understanding (MOU).
- Consultancy for corporate statutory compliance.