We are BHMJ Associates
BHMJ is a United Arab Emirates (UAE) based audit and accounting firm. It was established in 2005 and reconstructed in the year 2011. It is located in Dubai. We have a number of committed and competent professionals. BHMJ brings a range of professional services in the field of auditing and accounting. The quality of audit is of prime importance for retaining trust in financial reporting and for preserving the integrity of financial statements. Therefore, we assure absolute compliance with all International Standards & Statutory Provisions.
We are located at Muraqqabat, Deira, Dubai
Experts in carrying out and provide various services for the companies located in mainland and free zones all over the U.A.E.
We provide the following professional services which are in conformity with international standards, accepted accounting principles, and auditing practices…
Statutory, External and Independent Audits
and Internal Audits
and Management Audits
and Compliance Audits
and Forensic Audits
and Identification and guidance of suitable accounting software
and Regular reviews and recommendations
and Designing follow-up and review of internal control procedures and systems
and Preparation of periodic management accounts and reports
and Regular verification of Inventory
and Book-keeping services
and Implementation of VAT system
and Provides training to the staff members of the organizations.
and Assists in registration procedures.
and Regular review of the system.
and Timely filing of VAT returns
and Corporate Tax filing and consultancy.
and Due diligence reports.
and Strategic Planning and evaluation of strategies.
and Management reports with organizational reviews and recommendations.
and Developing management information systems (MIS).
and Arranging effective cost control and cost reduction measures for maximizing efficiency and profitability
and Regular follow-up with defaulters.
and Review the ageing analysis of receivables.
and Settling long outstanding payments outside courts
- Formation of companies in main-land, free-zones and offshore
- Drafting of Memorandum and Articles of Association with latest provisions
- Drafting of partnership and other commercial agreements and Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)
- Consultancy for corporate statutory compliance
- Budget preparation and cash flow projections, Reports on actual versus projection analysis.
- Appraisal or review of fund requirements and advice for optimum sourcing
- Advising on banking facilities
- Takes complete charge of accounting and finance departments.
- Provides well trained staff for day-to-day recording of transactions
- Assists management in decision making
- Receivables management
- Communicating with banks and financial institutions
Liquidation of companies as per rules of Economic Departments, Free-zone authorities
Latest International News
The latest news happening around the world