We are BHMJ Associates
BHMJ is a UAE-based audit and accounting firm established in 2005 and restructured in the year 2011 with a number of dedicated and experienced professionals. BHMJ delivers a range of professional services in the field of auditing and accounting. As the quality of audit is of prime importance for maintaining trust in financial reporting and for maintaining the integrity of financial statements, BHMJ assures absolute compliance of all International Standard & Statutory Provisions.
BHMJ team, as professionals, dedicated to serving the clients of all industries as the team has an understanding of specific trends of the business industry. We always believe in the value of experience and continue our march towards excellence in assisting companies in improving their financial reporting as per International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
BHMJ is a professionally managed firm with members from different parts of the world. The team leaders foresee the audit objectives and motivate the other team members for achieving the same. With qualified Chartered Accountants in the team to guide provide professional expertise in the audit field. The experienced staff ensures compliance with all international standards and accepted auditing and accounting practices. The team is focused on professionalism and excellence in the financial reporting of an organization. We believe in completing any assignments on committed timelines for all our valued clients.
Specialists in carrying out and provide various services for the companies located in mainland and free zones all over the U.A.E.
We offer services that are in compliance with international standards, accepted accounting principles, and auditing practices.
Services that we provide
We provide the following professional services which are in compliance with international standards, accepted accounting principles and auditing practices…
- Statutory, External and Independent Audits
- Internal Audits
- Management Audits
- Compliance Audits
- Forensic Audits
- Design of accounting systems and setting up accounting procedures.
- Identification and recommendation of suitable accounting software.
- Regular reviews and recommendations.
- Designing follow-up and review of internal control procedures and systems.
- Preparation of periodic management accounts and reports.
- Regular verification of Inventory.
- Book-keeping services
- Review the existing accounting systems.
- Implementation of VAT system
- Provides training to the staff members of the organizations.
- Assists in registration procedures.
- Regular review of the system.
- Timely filing of VAT returns.
- Preparation of feasibility reports and appraisals
- Due diligence reports.
- Strategic Planning and evaluation of strategies.
- Management reports with organizational reviews and recommendations.
- Developing management information systems (MIS).
- Devising effective cost control and cost reduction measures for maximizing efficiency and profitability
- Follow-up of payments on due dates
- Regular follow-up with defaulters.
- Review the ageing analysis of receivables.
- Settling long outstanding payments outside courts
- Formation of companies in main-land, free-zones and offshore
- Drafting of Memorandum and Articles of Association with latest provisions
- Drafting of partnership and other commercial agreements and Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)
- Consultancy for corporate statutory compliance
- Budget preparation and cash flow projections, Reports on actual versus projection analysis.
- Assessment or review of fund requirements and advice for optimum sourcing
- Consultancy on banking facilities
- Takes complete charge of accounting and finance departments.
- Provides well trained staff for day-to-day recording of transactions
- Assists management in decision making
- Receivables management
- Liaising with banks and financial institutions
Liquidation of companies as per rules of Economic Departments, Free-zone authorities
Auditing is defined as a systematic and independent examination of data, statements, records, operations, and performance (financial or otherwise) of an enterprise for a stated purpose.Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Accountancy refers to the art of recording, classifying, and summarizing, in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions and events which are, in part at least, of financial character, and interpreting the results thereof. ”American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
VAT in the U.A.E is regulated by the Federal Tax Authority (FTA). We are specialists in carrying out and provide various services for the companies located in the mainland and free zones all over UAE. We offer services that are in compliance with internationally accepted accounting principles and auditing practices.
An organisation costing system is the foundation of the internal financial information system for managers. It provides the information that management needs to plan and control the organisation's activities and to make decisions about the future.Certified Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)