The process for corporate tax registration in the UAE is done online. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Login to the Federal Tax Authority (FTA) portal: You need to navigate through the Federal Tax Authority (FTA) portal and submit the Corporate Tax Registration application.
- Select the taxable person: From the list, select the taxable person and click ‘View’ to open the dashboard.
- Initiate the CT registration application: Click ‘Register’ on the Corporate Tax tile within the Taxable Person dashboard. Read the guidelines and instructions, confirm by marking the checkbox, and click ‘Start’ to initiate the CT registration application.
- Fill out the application form: The application form will require details about your entity, identification, main license, business activities, owner details, contact details, and authorized signatory.
- Review and Declaration: Review your application and make a declaration.
- Submit the application: After reviewing, you can submit your application.
The following documents are required for Corporate Tax Registration in the UAE:
- Passport copy of the owner/partners who own the license (must not be expired).
- Copy of Trade License (must not be expired).
- Concerned person’s contact details (Mobile Number and E-mail).
The estimated time to submit the application is 30 minutes. The FTA will complete the application within 20 business days from the date the completed application was received. However, in case where any additional information is needed, FTA may take additional time to process the application