Here are the free zones which operate differently than in mainland Sharjah:
- Hamriyah Free Zone
- Sharjah Airport International Free Zone
- U.S.A. Regional Trade Center (USARTC) Free Zone
- Sharjah Publishing City Free Zone
- Sharjah Media City Free Zone (Shams)
- Sharjah Publishing City Free Zone (SPC Free Zone)
- Hamriyah Free Zone – The Hamriyah Free Zone is a free zone place in the city of Sharjah in the United Arab Emirates. Established by an Emiri decree in November 1995, the Free Zone is 24 square kilometres in size and has a 14-meter-deep port and 7-meter-deep inner harbour. Sharjah is the only emirate which has ports on the Arabian Gulf’s west coast and east coast with direct access to the Indian Ocean. Sharjah is the third largest emirate in the UAE.